Set the scene: you’re sitting on your couch, pantless, crumbs on your chest, while watching hour 4 of a House Hunters Binge. You’ve screamed at the TV over the irrational expectations vs. budget, you’ve gasped at how much $200k can buy you in Atlanta, and you’ve questioned how some of these demanding women can have significant others while you’re still swiping on Tinder.
What if I had a way to make that scene even better? I know, I know- it seems * pretty * unrealistic, but, gurllll I promise you I can. Inspired by true events, I proudly introduce to you…
The Ultimate House Hunters Drinking Game! A perfect way to elevate your next binge!
TAKE A SIP ANYTIME:
- one person wants a “project”
- you hear “recently married couple”
- “He wants modern but she wants character”
- someone mentions “character”
- someone wants hardwood but the other wants carpet
- you hear “room to entertain”
TAKE TWO SIPS ANYTIME:
- someone mentions “open concept”
- someone mentions “over budget”
- one person complains about a pool
- someone wants a “white kitchen”
- the term “busy street” is mentioned
- one person mentions proximity to “town”, “shops”, or “beach”
FINISH YOUR DRINK IF:
- The realtor mentions how difficult the couple is
- “mature trees” is mentioned
- the term “whimsical” is a priority
- you guess the right house
- they pick the worst house
And, there ya have it. Look, don’t operate heavy machinery after participation. Also, I am not responsible if you drunk text your ex. This game is even better in a group!