In case you couldn’t tell, I’m turning 24 this week! And, so… the theme continues!
1. No other music will transcend life quite like N*Sync, Spice Girls, and Britney Spears
3. Live below your means- That cute dress is probably just going to sit in your closet with all the other cute dresses while you walk around in yoga pants.
4. Procrastinating is a thrill in college, but after, not so much. If you want something-work for it.
5. Make practical decisions– sure, that glitter-neon phone case is cute now, but what happens when you inevitably trip? Prettiness might fade, but clumsiness is forever.
6. get drunk- not too often- and, when you come home- drink water, take advil, brush your teeth, and sleep until that cute dog wakes you.
7. Always make a list before grocery shopping– if you don’t, you’ll spend 2 hours wandering each aisle, only to come home without anything you needed.
8. Iit’s okay to say “no”.
9.You’re going to fail; it’s okay. Actually, it’s fantastic- it means you took a risk.
10. opt to eat-in– it’s the little things that add up to a big savings.
11. you can’t eat like you did in college and expect to fit in your high school jeans.
12. don’t ever buy generic paper towels.
13. If your car is making a weird noise, it probably means it needs to be fixed.
15. Journal. After all, you probably can’t afford a shrink yet.
16. You won’t be able to afford everything you want at first.
17. tell the people you love, that you love them. there isn’t a “too many times” limit.
18. Always have a spare $20 in your car/wallet/ shoe.
19. don’t be afraid to fall in love. It won’t ruin your career and true friends will be happy for you.
20. go to concerts– they’re fun and you might meet some amazing people.
21. get your 6-8 hours of sleep- “bags under your eyes chic” was so 90’s.
22. don’t be afraid to treat yourself- but, not everyday.
23. go to the gym, eat healthy, take care of yourself– but, you don’t have to broadcast it on every social media site.
24. Over dressing is never a crime.